Monday, January 18, 2010

3ds max 3d stool model creation tutorial.

Hello guys I will show how create a 3dsmax 3d stool model tutorial.
I have used following techniques shown below in this 3ds max tutorial.


[1]-Click on the chamfer cylinder button and create two chamfer cylinder with the following size  
     Place like me
3dsmax-3d-stool-model-tutorial2 3dsmax-3d-stool-model-tutorial1
3dsmax-3d-stool-model-tutorial3
[2]-Create one more chamfer cylinder and place like me
3dsmax-3d-stool-model-tutorial4
3dsmax-3d-stool-model-tutorial5
[3]-This is time create four chamfer box and place like me
3dsmax-3d-stool-model-tutorial6
3dsmax-3d-stool-model-tutorial7
[4]-Switch to the first chamfer cylinder and convert into the editable poly
3dsmax-3d-stool-model-tutorial8
[5]-Now make the selection and apply the extrude polygons with the amount of -1.0

3dsmax-3d-stool-model-tutorial10
[6]-Now your object should look like this
3dsmax-3d-stool-model-tutorial11
[7]-Create the wood material like me
3dsmax-3d-stool-model-tutorial12
[8]-Set the skylight like this with the good following amount as shown below
3dsmax-3d-stool-model-tutorial13
3dsmax-3d-stool-model-tutorial14
[9]-This is my final image of the stool
       Enjoy
3dsmax-3d-stool-model-tutorial15